LINLAB recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of our customers and of those who visit www.pop-busters.com. We want you to know how we collect, use and protect our customer's information online. Therefore, we developed a security behavioral standard that meets all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
REASONS FOR HANDLING AND LEGAL FRAMEWORK
The personal data handled on the site are:
1) Collected during customer/user registration: name, tax ID number, email address, mobile phone number, postal address;
2) Obtained when you browse on the website: If you initially allowed access to our cookies, our website will automatically remember you the next time you visit us. Cookied allows us to pre-field preference fields in order to improve your shopping experience by directing you to relevant information on our website, that we believe that will be of your interest. We also collect details of your visits to our website, including: pages viewed or visited, the use of any interactive features on the website, the performance of our marketing campaigns and the delivery of relevant marketing messages to each user. In addition, we may contact you to remind you of certain items that are in your shopping cart to be picked up.
3) According to your preferences, including wish lists, purchase history or clothing sizes;
4) Collected to fulfill orders and provide service information - We collect information about your product selection, your name, shipping address, payment information and any other information necessary to fulfill your order (such as special delivery instructions). Also, we ask for your phone number only to contact you regarding your order if there is a problem. We will never sell or share your phone number with any party/entity other than our shipping company.
5) Collected during return processes, complaints and inquiries - When you return a product, make an inquiry or make a complaint, we will retain the information you provide in order to ensure compliance with our contractual and regulatory requirements. We want to ensure a suitable subsequent communication for you, and we intend with this information, to improve our products and services.
6) Collected to communicate product and event offers - If the Customer provides express consent at the time his/her account is created or amended, LINLAB may handle the data to send information about its products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, using any communication channel, namely email, SMS or other types of automated call.
LINLAB carries out profiling based on information related to your purchases and searches. This information is analyzed to identify your shopping profile. This analysis enables LINLAB to send you information that is personalized and suited to your profile, with the aim of improving your shopping experience.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR DATA
LINLAB may communicate your personal data to third parties, GUESTIFY service providers, namely companies involved in the process of purchasing and managing orders, shipping, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank agencies. These companies are provided with only the necessary personal data for the provision of the service in question, and these entities agree to use such personal data exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above. In the event of a change in the GUESTIFY corporate structure, including, without limitation, by incorporation, sale, liquidation or substantial transfer of assets, GUESTIFY may, at its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected through this site. In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when this is required by law, except in the cases predicted for in this document.
While LINLAB is in possession of or handles personal data, any user may exercise the following rights for free and at any time:
- Right of access - the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification - the right to correct any data which you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - under certain circumstances, as a user, you may request that we erase all data we hold about you from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction - when certain conditions are met to entitle you to restrict processing;
- Right of portability - the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object - the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- The right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to judicial appeal: if LINLAB refuses your request according to access rights, we will explain why. As a user, you have the right to complain as described below.
The rights above may be exercised by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a user wishes to make a complaint about how his/her personal data are being processed by LINLAB, or about how his/her complaint was handled, he/she has the right to complain directly to the supervisory body and to LINLAB.
LINLAB STUDIO, lda
Avenida da Portela, 700
4820 - 743 Arões - Fafe, Portugal
Contact details for the Supervisory Authority:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º
1200-821 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel: 351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
LINLAB may prepare user profiles that enable automated decisions based on personal characteristics, preferences, behaviour history and location. In such cases, the user has the right to require human intervention in that decision, to express his/her point of view and to challenge the decision made by LINLAB.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY MEASURES
LINLAB is committed to protecting the security of your data. We will treat your information with strict confidentiality and we will do our best to keep your personal data secure once it has been transferred to our systems. We adopt appropriate practices for the collection, storage and processing of data and security measures, in order to protect unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our website and in associated databases.
LINLAB recommends that you take the necessary steps to protect the information you provide online. When we give you a password that allows you to access certain pages on our website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. For security reasons, your password should not be written down and should be reset regularly. A strong password must not include easily obtainable personal data, must be at least 8 characters long, and must be a combination of letters and numbers.
All online purchases made through our website are carried out securely, using the latest internet security technology to protect our customers. When we transmit sensitive information, such as your credit card number and internet address/delivery address details, we protect this data through the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption certificates - the industry standard method of protecting web communications.
WARNING ABOUT FRAUDULENT EMAILS
Phishing is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that appears to be from us asking for your personal information, please do not respond. We will never ask for your password, username, credit card information or other personal information by email.
At www.pop-busters.com we use automated data collection systems, such as cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data sent to a user's hard drive with information relating to the user's navigation on the Platform. Its main purpose is to make browsing easier. Even though cookies do not contain any intelligble information, they allow us to link an Internet user to his/her personal information.
We use several methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect information, which may include (i) your IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie's information and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your interaction with our wites, such as customer behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Cookies are sent by our servers and nobody has access to the information they contain. Only LINLAB can access the information collected by cookies collectively and anonymously in order to optimize its services and those of this site within the scope of the user's needs and preferences, and to ensure web pages presented are personalized.