Shipping and Returns
POPBUSTERS aims to create an easy, practical and fun shopping experience. If you order more than one item, as a rule, you will only receive one order. If there is a need to make a partial shipment, you will be notified in advance by email. However, POPBUSTERS reserves the right to split a delivery, for example, if some item is delayed or not available. In this case, you will receive a notification by email.
POPBUSTERS orders will be delivered on business days. After registering your order and having confirmed the respective payment, POPBUSTERS undertakes to ship it, according to the following delivery deadlines:
Portugal - Between 5-10 businesses days - with stockouts exception (that can take until 15 business days)
Portugal Islands - Between 5-10 businesses days - with stockouts exception (that can take until 15 business days)
Europe and International - Between 10-14 businesses days - with stockouts exception (that can take until 20 business days)
Notice that the available delivery methods and respective delivery times may change according to the time of the year or in case of stockouts. In these cases, you will always be notified.
Shipping costs depend on the delivery destination. All delivery options relevant to your order are displayed in an order checkout.
The orders that are sent to EU countries or countries with customs and fiscal policies different from most European countries, can be charged by the destination country with extra taxes, customs, duties or fees (Import Taxes) and will be the responsibility of the customer. If your destination country requires clearance procedures this may delay POPBUSTERS estimated delivery time.
In times of pandemic, such as COVID-19, transit times can be slower than anticipated due to logistical delays and/or transport supply, as well as other types of constraints. In any case, POPBUSTERS cannot be held responsible for delays.
At POPBUSTERS, you have the option of having your order sent to your home or picked up at a Pickup point, an option only applicable to Portugal.
DPD's Predict is an interactive alert that sends the date and time of the order delivery to the costumer, which you can change up to 5 business days later. On the delivery day, DPD sends a new message to the order recipient, indicating the expected delivery date.
|Portugal Pickup Point||€3,50|
|Madeira – Portugal Island||€9,99|
|S. Miguel – Portugal Island||€9,99|
|Faial - Portugal Island||€18,99|
|Pico, S. Jorge, Sta. Maria, Corvo, Graciosa, Flores, Porto Santo – Portugal Island||€23,99|
|Spain (Ibiza, Menorca, Ceuta, Melilla)||€10,99|
- Portugal Deliveries - free shipping over 40EUR.
- Portugal Island Deliveries - free shipping over 50EUR.
- Spain Deliveries - free shipping over 100EUR.
- Spain Islands Deliveries (Ibiza, Menorca, Ceuta, Melilla) - free shipping over 100EUR.
- European Union (EU) Deliveries - free shipping over 100EUR.
Need your invoice?
The invoice will be sent in your order package, by email and will always be electronically available in your customer account.
Order changes and cancellations
If you would like to make changes to your order, please contact our Customer Service and we will be happy to help you in any way possible. If your order has not yet been processed or shipped, it is possible to make changes - regarding to shipping and billing data.
After placing an order, you will receive an email with all the order details. When the order is processed, you will receive an email with the respective tracking number. With this number you can track your order, change the time and/or day of delivery and even the address. Please note that if the order has already been shipped, it will no longer be possible to change the delivery address.
If the shipping company is unable to deliver your order because you were away, it will be left at a Pickup Store near your invoice/delivery address. After the delivery attempt, you will be notified by the transporter with the Pickup Store that your order has been left. In this case, the order will be available at the Pickup Store for 5 business days. After this date, it will be returned to POPBUSTERS warehouse.
POPBUSTERS focuses on a close and transparency relationship with its customers. We are always looking for to provide you a positive shopping experience. In this way, we want you to be always satisfied when you make a purchase in our online store.
As part of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact, our return instructions are paperless.
If you want to return your order, you can fulfill it within 14 business days after receiving the order. Refunds will be made through the original payment method, or by credit in the customer's account. We emphasize that the costs of returning an order are the customer responsibility, which is why we recommend sending it by registered mail, which is not mandatory.
We recommend that, to return your order you use the same box in which your order has been sent, but this is not mandatory. However, you cannot make a return using the box that packs the items. If this happens, the item(s) will be considered used and the refund will not be made. Remember that the item(s) must be returned in the same conditions in which they were sent to you and should be included any extra packaging or branded accessories. For more information, see our Returns Policy below.
To proceed with a return please send an email to our Customer Care: email@example.com.
Don't forget to put in the email your order number and the number of items and their references that you want to return. For a more quick process just call us: +351 910 225 181 or fill this contact form.
We remind you that the costs of returning orders are the customer's responsibility, so we recommend sending them always by registered mail. You must send a copy of your invoice or the original one along with the returned order, as without this document we cannot accept your return.
Returned items must comply with our return policy, otherwise they will not be accepted and the customer will not be refunded:
- Returned items must be in the same condition as when you received them.
- Items must be returned unused, undamaged, with all tags attached and with the original packaging included.
- Items that have original branded boxes and other branded items must be returned in an external box. In this way, you cannot use the original item package to send your returned order, otherwise, the item(s) will be considered used and no exchange or refund will be made.
- When trying the item, make sure you do not damage the item and/or the labels, so that the return can be accepted.
- Items such as socks and bathing suit must be returned with hygiene seals, in the closed product packaging and without any damage. We will not accept any type of return without hygiene seals or showing any signs of use.
- Due to their nature, community masks cannot be exchanged or returned for safety and hygiene reasons, unless the item has a manufacturing defect.
- Product packs (packages with more than one item), such as packs of underwear or socks, will be considered as a single item, so their wrapping must not be opened and it will not be possible return them partially or individually.
- The panties, thongs and shorties are pieces that are in contact with intimate areas. For this reason, when you receive them with your order, you will notice that they contain a protection device that prevents them from being used. It is a small plastic strip that cannot be removed or torn if you want to return the piece.
- Swimsuits or bikinis are bathing pieces that will come with a security seal or sticker, so you can try them on without having direct contact between the fabric and your skin. In case they are returned, the respective seal cannot be removed, and the products cannot have signs of bad conditions such as torn or dirty, otherwise they cannot be returned.
- Items purchased with a gift card do not give place to any monetary refund.
For the refund of the amount paid, POPBUSTERS offers you two options:
- Credit into the customer account for the value of the returned items - which can only be used at POPBUSTERS online store within a maximum period of 6 months from the date of issuance.
- Monetary return, through the same payment method used in the original purchase.
The refund period can vary between 3 to 14 business days after we have received your return in our warehouses.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our team, your refund will be made using the original payment method, excluding order shipping costs. During the entire return process, we will keep in touch with you and we will provide you all the information about the status of the process.
If you would like to simplify and speed up the refund process, please contact our Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org or +351 910 225 181.
If you have paid via ATM, we will need you to send us your NIB/IBAN to make the refund. As soon as we receive this data, we will return it. Remember that the IBAN code must belong to a bank in the country to which your order was sent.
Our goal is that all items arrive in perfect condition and that you are always satisfied with your purchase. If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or does not match the description given, please contact our Customer Service as soon as possible.